WARNING: I know this may be personal, but if you are a part of my life and support me, then you gotta be there for everything.
This is a journey.
A journey that I have not been sure I really want to take. It will not be easy by any means, but one that needs to be taken.
193 – The number that feels like defines me right now. It shouldn’t, but it does.
I have never weighed this much in my life, nor did I ever want to. What I have realized though is not that I am frustrated with myself because I weigh 193lbs, but that somewhere I seemed to have stopped appreciating and loving my body. I could weigh 250lbs and still love my body, people do, but for some reason I do not.
This is not okay.
So lets talk about my body. Not the negative, but the positive!
I have birthed 3 absolutely amazing children, and I mean AMAZING! 🙂 So with that comes
- Stretch Marks. Or shall I say, the scars of a true warrior who gave up herself for her children.
- My Eyes. I have some pretty ridiculous eyes you guys!
- Curly Hair that most people pay an arm and a leg for.
- and now here’s the sad part. That is all I can think of.
I am not even going to list the negative things that are in my head because everyone would say how crazy I am, and I may be. But one thing I know for me is that if everyone always tells me that I don’t need to change anything or that nothing is wrong, then I am not going to change anything and that just can’t happen anymore.
Let’s talk about WHY I want this.
- If loosing the weight helps get rid of the hives then YES so be it!
- I get winded and tired just trying to play with my kids.
- It is hard to sit on the floor with the kids as well.
- Honestly it makes it harder to enjoy sex. Nobody wants that.
- I want to look in the mirror and think I look sexy. I know, silly. But as a woman, I want this.
So. I am doing some things to change this. This was day 1 of a 21 say sugar detox. I will say that this is going to suck, but I am not taking any easy roads out. I will do this and I will finish it.
There will be ups and there will be downs. So follow along as I whip my own ass into shape.